TIA - JAPAN FADE
LIVID JEANS - Tia Japan Fade
The Japan Fade. Made from a beautiful mid-weight wideloom denim woven at the renowned Japanese fabric mill, Kuroki. This particular fabric was built by Kuroki with a main goal at hand, creating a comfortable stretch denim that maintained the look of a rigid (100% cotton) denim. That is also particularly why this denim is the most widely used denim-article throughout our collections, now being the fabric of choice for 10 different core-styles in our rage. A super versatile denim, beautiful in all types of shades in addition to providing great comfort, stretch and recovery after wear. A safe choice for all who loves a pair of genuine fitting jeans in their wardrobe.Made in our wide leg jeans, Tia.
Details & Features
- 13 Oz comfort wideloom denim from Kuroki, Japan.
- 98% cotton / 2% polyurethane
- Warp dyed in indigo, natural coloured weft
- 5 Oz ecru canvas pocketing
- Tanned leather patch w/ wax treatment, Made in Italy.
- YKK two-prongtack, silver button and zip fly
- YKK solid copper washed-burr rivets
- Stitched with poly core cotton thread
- Made at Lisama, Portugal
Model is 5 4" / 110 lbs and is wearing a size 25